High Spa Angus is located on the outskirts of Daylesford, in the State of Victoria, Australia, approximately 90 minutes drive from Melbourne.
Daylesford is a popular tourist destination, well known as a relaxation centre due to its proximity to the mineral springs in the Hepburn Spa region, award winning fine dining restaurants and luxurious array of bed & breakfasts and guest houses.
Throughout the year, there are a number of festivals and local events, including:
- High Spa Angus Field Day – Late January/ early February
- Chill Out Festival – March
- Swiss Italian Festa – April
- Words in Winter – June/July
- High Spa Angus Spring Field Day – late August
- Highland Gathering – December
Download a Printable Version of this Map, with Directions : High Spa Angus Stud Map (PDF 329Kb)